Friday, August 2, 2013

Pretty New Patterns

I ordered a few patterns from Oliver and S, a company whose patterns I have loved for years and years, but never had an excuse to use.  Cue a growing 2-year old girl who needs new clothes for the fall, and there is my excuse.

(These photos are a little blurry, and I can't seem to get my camera to focus well.  It's been one of those days.)

The dress on the left can be shortened to a shirt-length, which I plan to make soon (optimistically speaking).



Out of this fabric perhaps -a peachy-pink cotton I had lying around.  (The only way to get an accurate color was to wave it around the room and check the color on my camera screen.  So that perhaps explains the weird, blurry background.)




And I'd love to make the dress itself.  The dress on the right, I'd like to make with some warmer fabric for her to wear over tights or leggings.  


The pants and long-sleeved shirt patterns are just what I need - a way to find relief from the lime green and hot pink selections in the little girls' clothing sections.  And the jumper is classic.  Too bad the blouse pattern isn't included...it is a separate pattern, but I didn't realize it soon enough.



I'm so excited to start on these sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment