Thursday, August 29, 2013

Pintucks

There are twelve of them.



I haven't made as much progress as I would have liked because my sewing machine is too loud to use while Lucy sleeps - every time I have tried to get something done quickly, she comes out of her room and lets me know it's too loud.  Trying to sew while she is awake was somewhat productive, but only as long as she was distracted with pins and a pincushion.  Long story short, my husband convinced me that maybe a newer, quieter machine would be a good idea.  Frugality and thrift runs in my family (though I didn't get a huge dose), so I didn't want to give up my perfectly good free machine from the 80's....but, I found a really good deal (necessary to appease the thrift gene) and caved.  Hello Singer 9660, hello uninterrupted sewing time.  It is a very quiet machine and I am very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment